Reserve a table for you and your rabble, after work drinks, one of our booths for the family or a chicken dinner for two.
In accordance with social distancing guidelines, the largest group booking we are taking at the moment is 6.
Please familiarise yourself with our t&cs before making any booking:
1) To secure a booking, we ask for a card authentication. This means that, if you do not show up for your booking, a fee of £10 per head (£50 for groups of 6) will be automatically charged to your card.
2) We will hold the table for 15 mins only on the night, after this window your reservation will be lost and you will be charged a fee, this applies even if we are able to seat you.
3) You can’t bring any more than the number of guests you have booked for, extra guests will be turned away.
4) You will be charged the no-show fee for any guests that do not turn up on the day, you must let us know in advance of any changes to your group size.
5) Children of any age count as 1 person e.g. 3 adults and a baby is a group of 4.
6) We are strictly a 21+ venue on Fridays and Saturdays from 8pm onwards.
7) There is a 48hr cancellation period. If your reservation is cancelled within this period, your card will be charged the no-show fee as stated above.
8) Please adhere to government guidelines when booking. It is your responsibility to maintain social distancing rules whilst in our establishment.
• Please do not move the tables, they have been set for social distancing.
• Toilets, please respect social distancing, washrooms will be cleaned regularly
• Wash your hands regularly, Hand sanitisers available all around the venue.
• Please be respectful of our staff and the systems they have to manage.
Call 020 7635 8844 or email email@example.com for booking enquiries.