We look forward to welcoming you back on Wednesday December 2nd 2020.
The best way to enjoy the Prince of Peckham is by booking a table as we will have limited availability for walk-in drinking and dining.
We now have a brand new outside seating area, which is covered and heated, where we can host groups of 6 people from different households.
In accordance with the new guidelines we are undertaking the following measures to keep the pub a safe and enjoyable environment:
- Every team member has undergone a Covid-19 awareness course prior to reopening
- Daily team temperatures will be taken, logged and monitored upon arrival to work
- Hand sanitising stations are available in all staff and customer areas
- We are not having any standing drinking. All drinks can be consumed at seated tables of a maximum of 6 guests
- If you are drinking in your social bubble, we ask that you arrive together to avoid queueing or confusion with multiple people trying to join existing tables
- Cleaning schedules with key time slots are in place for touch point surface cleaning and checking
- Tables inside and out have been positioned to allow social distancing and efficient service
- Where queueing is necessary we ask all guests to respect and adhere to the 1m distancing guidelines
- We are accepting cash and card payments, payment machines will be cleaned regularly
- We ask that children are sat and supervised at all times
- Our building is cleaned by our teams nightly and with a contract cleaner daily
How to make a booking
- A mobile number and email address are required for all bookings
- We take bookings of up to 6 guests only
- Arrival and vacate times are prompt and must be respected
- T&C must be agreed to
- Your card details will be taken at the time of booking. No money will be taken from your account if you arrive for your booking. If you fail to attend your booking, you will be charged £10 per head (groups of 6 will be charged £50).
- If you need to cancel, you must do so 48 hours before the date of your booking.